GREAT PAINTS: MONSTERS
Monsters is a bi-monthly subscription. It will be back in stock on 1st May.
This bi-monthly subscription will reopen on 2nd July.
What is the Monsters Box?
The Monsters Box is for collecting and painting awesome monstrous miniatures. It features high quality, larger miniatures, covering many themes and nightmarish settings.
What's Inside a Drop?
All the items inside a box are designed to work together to complete a mini diorama. Nothing is random and everything is of the highest quality.
- 1x monster miniature in 28mm scale, usually between 50mm - 100mm tall. --> Collect amazing models.
- Features creations from larger manufacturers and less well known brands too. --> Discover new studios.
- 3-4 miniature paints and a step by step painting tutorial. --> Improve your miniature painting skills.
- 1x scenic base to start building your diorama on. --> Showcase your painted models.
- Range of resin or scenic basing bits to add to the display. --> Customise your diorama.
Celebrating Our Amazing Subscribers
The Monsters Drop is designed to be an awesome bi-monthly project so you can complete a diorama featuring a large monster mini. It's perfect for people who love epic creatures! Check out these subscriber examples below to see what we mean.
The Iron Orc Box painted by Joseph.
The War Boss Box painted by Steven.
The Armoured Griffin Box painted by Mark D.
The Naughty or Nice Box painted by Mark S.
Key Info About Your Subscription
Some Of Our Most Popular Drops:
See the full range of Monsters unboxing articles here.